As a celebration of contemporary urban art and music, MURAL allows Montrealers to discover new local and international street artists that renew our city’s landscape with unique yet ephemeral murals. Mostly featured on St-Laurent Boulevard, our very own urban jungle, people gather for live art shows, block parties, food stations and good vibes.
Artists to discover:
- Ben Eine (UK) for vibrant typography
- CRYPTIK (USA) for spiritual calligraphy
- Cyrielle Tremblay (Canada) for juxtapositions of contradictions and alter egos
- Demsky (Spain) for new dimensions in neon
- Drew Merritt (USA) for neo-classical portraits
- Jeremy Shanty (Canada) for 21stcentury surrealism
- Kate Raudenbush (USA) for environmental awareness sculptures
- Le Monster (Canada) for monochrome illustrations
- LSNR (Canada) for graphic graffiti
- MichaelReeder (USA) for exploration of identity
- Poni (Mexico) for female folklore
- Sandra Chevrier (Canada) for powerful heroines with superhero masks
- Saner (Mexico) for paradoxal imagery
- Smithe (Mexico) for colourful anatomy
- STARE (Canada) for original twist on classic graffiti
- Tristan Eaton (USA) for bold pop collage
- Warhead (Canada) for chromatic creatures
- WhatisAdam (Canada) for vintage comics inspired by Canada’s stereotypes
Featured on the Station 16 terrace.
VIP lounge for the best views of the block parties.
Twinkie Winkie meets the Joker.
Green goddess on the loose.